View Healthcare Product Categories
Today’s healthcare luminaires must provide effective illumination while simultaneously addressing stringent infection control standards, EMI interference, and strict cleaning protocols.
To meet these critical needs, Kenall has created innovative healthcare-specific luminaires that meet (and exceed) the most demanding performance standards in the industry, including:
• National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) – cleanable, non-toxic, corrosion resistant
• MIL STD 461F – EMI control
• IP64 and IP65 – ingress protection from dust and water
• IES – illumination standards
Our healthcare-specific MedMaster™ luminaires provide industry-best solutions for the following applications:
• Patient Rooms
• MRI and Other Imaging Suites
• Surgical Suites
• Isolation Areas
• Behavioral Health
• Hospital Darkrooms
• Nurses’ Stations & Corridors
• Intensive Care Units
• Lobbies, Foyers and Entryways
(Pages 84-85) In the past ten years, healthcare facilities have been designed more and more with a patient-centric focus. This article explains the difficulties faced when combining that aesthetic with the important functionality of healthcare lighting.
By Nate Heiking – Improving interior lighting at long-term care facilities
Decorative and Durable with Trusted Performance
VIDEO - Kenall Lighting’s executive vice-president of sales, Dave Michals, discusses his company’s move to LED lighting.
New M4 LED Delivers Unprecedented Lighting Performance with Fewer Fixtures and Energy Savings
1020 Lakeside Drive, Gurnee , IL 60031
(847) 360-8200 or (800) 4-KENALL